Please read the following processes and procedures concerning booking accommodation at Eumarellah. They apply to members and guests.
- You may make a booking enquiry with the Eumarellah Booking Officer by phone on 1800 683 862 or 0419 203 940, or by using the enquiry form on this website.
- Please note that proof of vaccination for COVID-19 (double dose) is required when making a booking at Eumarellah.
- We recommend reviewing the Availability Calendar to check for possible vacancies as a first step. Be aware that the latest bookings may not always be shown on this calendar.
- It is then advisable to telephone the Booking Officer to determine the actual and latest availability of dates and beds for the time you wish to stay at the lodge. You will need to provide full details of any group booking including individual names and all children (and their ages) in the group.
- The Booking Officer will then advise you of accommodation availability.
- Following confirmation of availability, the Booking Officer will provide a Booking Form 2022 to be completed and returned.
- Booking applications made with EFTPOS or credit card facilities may be validated on the spot. The Booking Officer will then issue you with a transaction number.
- If you require an invoice then one will be sent. Payment method or payment must then be forwarded with the remittance slip by the due date. When payment has been validated/ authorised or cheque cleared, then the booking will be validated with the issue of a transaction number.
- Please note that accommodation cannot be provided at EUMARELLAH SKI LODGE without a confirmed, valid booking.
- Please note cancellations of bookings and refunds are subject to the Booking Regulations 2022
- If you require a booking for a period that is already booked out, please indicate on this booking form if you wish to be added to a waiting list.
Check out our Availability Calendar